Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tues - swimming with the SWAT team 5-6:00. I think I only actually swam (is that a word?It looks funny) about 30 min total. I have to stop and chit chat to catch my breath periodically. Actually I stop and listen to either Jen or Mike rip on each other under their breathe and then the other one says "what did you say about me?" Then It looks like I was the one poking fun at the other. I swear I'm an innocent bystander. If you can follow that stupid story you must be as tired as I am. i think I'm going to bed :)

Ps did my comments thing turn back on mike?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Comments are on again.
Hey for "ladies" goggles, try Swimoutlet.com they have like 4 pages (who knew there were so many choices?????)

bigmike600 said...

Comments on. Swimming like you are still 10 years old is the funnest ever. We should do hold your breath contests.

TAK said...

You can incorporate the holding your breath contests with doing handstand contests...that one was always my favorite :)

Do you remember Michele that time we were at Rockport. I was getting mad at you because you wanted to get out of the pool so when you started to climb the ladder I tried to pull you back in by grabbing your Bikini bottoms as you kept going? You mooned the entire pool!! good times :)

Di said...

it's been my experience, no bystander is EVAH innocent!! LOL
Good job on the training there girl!!