Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Husband is trying to kill me.

Sat - I rollerbladed while Jeff ran. I had to struggle to keep up with him. He is a wirey, fast little guy. Not super challenging for me. We're calling that my easy day.

Sun - after two fairly easy days in a row my personal trainer/husband said I needed a hard day.....I needed to suffer. Well, I did! We ran 4.25 miles on and off on some trails behind rockport pool. He would make me run until my heart rate was around 170 and then back off a little. It took about an hour and that is about all the running I can take right now in one day. Today was similar to Boot Camp except Jeff was able to keep me motivated and make me laugh a few times in between my heart attacks.

I now have a new motivation for staying ahead of Jeff. Apparently, running makes him fart. I tried really hard not to be down wind of him when that happened. After nine years of marriage I've noticed a pattern. Broccoli makes him fart, oatmeal, turkey, beer, ....hell sometimes water makes him fart. So squeakin out a few while running was no surprise to me. Like I said, just don't run behind him :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have got to work harder on getting ahead of Jeff.......
Great job to you - so excited for you!

bigmike600 said...

Are you sure that wasn't you that was farting?

I never ever fart. Ever.

tayjizzy said...

I'm positive it wasn't me and if it was it would have smelled like roses. You never fart? I beg to dffer :)

bigmike600 said...

PFFFTTTT. Excuse me.