Tuesday, July 24, 2007

quick swim

Tues - tried to squeeze in an hour of swimming. Ended up being about 20 min or so cuz my 7 year old wanted to come with. He learned how to back float and swim without touching bottom for about 5 feet. I got about 400 yards done inbetween:) a little something for both of us.

Tomorrow I think will be a day of rest since jake has a baseball game then I'm hittin it hard this weekend.

My personal trainer has to work all weekend so I may be doing it on the treadmill (boring!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the "kid" laps - I wish I could figure out how to do them as a grown up!

TAK said...

You're going to have a full house of athletes pretty soon!!

bigmike600 said...

cruise over and we'll watch the kiddos and you can take a run from my house or use our treadmill. We probably will get a run in each morning but be done by noon. Saturday is LDUB's b-day too and we have some crap to get done but still always have time for your kids.