Monday, July 30, 2007

I hate running

I ran 3.1 miles tonight with my trainer. My heart rate was aroung 160-170 most of the way. I had to stop and walk a few times here and there again. Jeff made me wear the heart monitor/garmin forerunner and race against my time in the Shamrock Shuffle. I couldn't beat it. I get up to 170-175 and then walk a little. It takes my a long time to come back down to 160 or so. I think that means I'm still really out of shape. baby steps.

(Inside joke for Jenny and Tracy)
PS. I thought I was going to die....die? I did die. They buried me. they planted roses. The roots tickled my feet. I laughed. I laughed so hard I thought I'd die. Die? I did die. They buried me.They planted roses. The roots tickled my feet. I laughed. I laughed so hard I thought I'd die. Die?...........