Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Work totally sucked today! Air conditioner was on the fritz. It was about 80 degrees and we have to wear smocks, masks, gloves and goggles. I had sweat dripping between my boobs and sweated off all my make-up by 9:00 am. Not a good look for me. Turns out it was just the breaker that needed to be turned back on......nice! So at lunch time I was so hot I got a frozen cappuccino from Kwik Trip to cool off (Naughty girl!) . So tonight I decided I needed to SUFFER! I ran for about 50 minutes straight. Stopped to walk up 2 short hills only. That's the farthest I have run without stopping to date. Felt pretty good when I was done. I need to get more 80's music on the IPOD. It's hard to walk to motley crue!

8 comments:

bigmike600 said...

She's got the looks that kill...that kill..she's got the look..she's got looks that kill.. Man I love old Crew.

Unknown said...

You really need some old school rap, like Mix A Lot.....

Unknown said...

BTW- nice run.

Di said...

NICE RUN! ;)

bigmike600 said...

Uhhh..you were tagged and unless you want the wrath of bloggerville upon you.. you best tell everyone your life story. or I will. I'll even mention about that one time..........

tayjizzy said...

Please don't. I'm workin on it. It's hard to sum up my exciting life in a short blog :)

bigmike600 said...

at band camp....

tayjizzy said...

I played Clarinet, not flute.