Saturday, August 18, 2007

I want to ride my bicycle.....I want to ride my bike.....

Yesterday I bought a sweet new Specialized Black with pink accents bike! and I haven't been able to ride it yet. Last night I was preparing cakes etc for Jacob's b-day party which is in 1/2 hour. Now it's raining and is supposed to rain for the next 6 days. AHHHHHH. Pinky tuscadaro (that's her name) is calling to me from the garage. I might have to take her downstairs with the trainer after the party just to make her feel welcome. Jeff had the nerve to ask if he could ride her around the block this morning.........AS IF! I get the maiden voyage!

5 comments:

bigmike600 said...

That bike is sweet. We Wimmers now have the dreaded bike envy. You know I have never seen you this fired up to ride a bike. I think once you ride this one, you are hooked.

Unknown said...

Any time, anywhere, call me I'll be there. I heart riding my bike.

Unknown said...

Sooooo....... did ya??

Di said...

how lovely!! Frankly, I am appalled that Jeff would even THINK to ask about riding PT before you have ridden her!! The NERVE!!
LOL
Can't wait to see some pictures, BTW - WHERE ARE the pictures??? Remember, in The Land of Blog if there are no pictures, It Didn't Happen!!

bigmike600 said...

Now that you rode her hard, we want a product review. Details..like do you like the speedplay pedals, how was the shifting, seat comfort, braking, accelerating, steering, the whole schemolie...you looked really nice in your little bike outfit too btw.