Sunday, November 4, 2007

strength training



If I knew how to turn that picture I would. sorry. Trick or treating was fun this year with the kids. Jake was the grim reaper with "Real Fake blood" and Izzie was a butterfly. Very cute. I was so proud of Jake. I didn't have to remind him once to say thank you at every house. Izzie was just sitting in her stroller and some people gave Jacob 2 things and told him to give one to his sister. I said just to say thanks and put it in his bag even though she's too little to eat candy. Jake was concerned that he was not being honest.......Just when you think they're not listening......




According to my Personal Trainer, I need to do more strength training. So today I did my "The Firm" DVD (weights and aerobics at the same time). Doesn't hurt that much now, but tomorrow I will be sore. Planning on doing the swim session with the SWAT team Tuesday. Probably a day off tomorrow.....yeehaw!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Two of my favorite kids.
If Jake feels bad about eating Izzie's candy, I'd be willing to take a few Pixie Stix off his hands, ya know, for the cause and everything. Just saying....

bigmike600 said...

It was fun swimming with you. Give Jenny some candy please.

Di said...

oooohhhhh pixie sticks...my most favorite!!!
The kids look awesome! Isn't it wonderful when you discover your kids are indeed listening to you? ;)