Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today did my weekely walmart run. I will be so glad when Izzie is off of formula so I can quit going there so often. I find myself laughing at all of the rednecks until I realize I must be one of them. With encouragement from my trainer I did The Firm this morning. I am planning on running on the hamster wheel later on if I can get some housecleaning done. My maid is so fired! Right, Jen? They have announced the date of the Danskin triathlon next year, July 12/13. There's no backing out now..........
We are still debating on where to go for spring break this coming march. We were going to do the obligatory Disneyland visit, but after talking to Jake and Taylor they weren't as excited about it as I thought they would be. So that brings us to visiting my sister, Tracy, in Colorado. She's in Costa Rica right now. When she gets back she'll have to let us know if that's OK. I think Jeff would be looking forward to some high altitude training. I think we could all find something to do there and be happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah..... you know your sister and her husband like LIVE at Wally World right? You been spying on us?
My maid is fired too. That witch didn't even SHOW UP this weekend!

bigmike600 said...

Fired. Fired. Fired. Fired.
Walmart is AWESOME. I think you guys would have fun in CO with Tracy. There are numerous bloggers there Jeff could go on a bike or run with. Wish I could go. Lucky...Lucky...Lucky...Lucky...