Saturday, January 3, 2009

Me and running don't always get along.....

I don't think my treadmill is very accurate. I ran 3 miles in 50 minutes.....I'm pretty sure I can do it faster than that but whatever. The first mile-not that good, second mile felt awesome, third mile- mind over matter....... It's a far cry from a 1/2 marathon. Tomorrow i'm taking off to do some things around the house. jacob and taylor both working on stenciling projects in their rooms I want to help them with. I'll try to post pics when they are done....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We should go outside. It is alwasy easier to run outside than on the hamster wheel.

Unknown said...

Also you should think about changing your counter sidebar as the Danskin is long over and it is now tracking the next solar eclipse.......
(And I know you weren't giving me guff about blogging..... I notice that you had exactly *6* blog entries in 2008.... what about your loyal fans who are waiting for some inspiration from YOU????)
:-)